Friday, May 15, 2009

Icon not dispalying properly when attaching using Lotus Script- a work around

For one of my application, I was having a difficult time today. I want to do an attachment to notes document thru back-end. But problem is the attachment icons are not displaying properly.
All attachments that made thru back-end in Lotus Notes document will always result in displaying the attachment with a grayed generic icon, not usual custom icon for application like .doc,.zip..pdf etc..

I just made a search in the IBM developer works and found that they have no plan to fix this issue soon.

While going thru one of the form, where I found a work-around and it helped me to solve the issue.

http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/bpmpblog.nsf/dx/attaching-LS

Thanks a lot to Andre Guirard for providing this valuable information

No comments:

Post a Comment